1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My dog runs out in the street

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by doodle, Dec 1, 2010.

1. doodle

doodle New Member

My one year old lab runs out into the street after cars and people. She acts aggressive, but just thinks everyone wants to pet her. Some of the time when I am throwing a ball, she runs right past me into the street. I have her on a leash driven into the ground when I let her out. No fence. I now put her on a leash whenever I have her outside. What can I do to stop her at the curb?

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

:eek: nice job with your first post!!! Welcome!! You'll like the people here!!

Use the long cable all the time, add another to the other side and until Cienna learns that she can only go where you allow her. You could just work her at the curb on leash go to the middle and when she goes to the street give her a pull, tell her no or the sound we talked about, praise her when she stops... Do this alot!!! She is a very smart lab... Just VERY strong willed
    :mrgreen:

Others should chime in as well to add their suggestions... Here is a picture of Cienna until Doodle can post pictures... (yes we are family)

[​IMG]