1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My hamhogs~

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by the_maine_pitbull, Apr 8, 2004.

1. the_maine_pitbull

the_maine_pitbull New Member

Here are a few pictures of Saige and Jekkyl. They are going to be one year old on the 19th adn 21st of this month- They grew up so fast..

Jekkyl is a neutered male Pit Bull X Boston Terrier and Saige is a spayed female pure bred Pit Bull.

Here is Jekkyl stretching out-
    [​IMG]

Here is Saige posing for the camera-
    [​IMG]

Here is Jekkyl and Saige together just getting ready for bed ( think Saige is fallign asleep sitting up or blinking or something)-
    [​IMG]

And last but not least, who ever said you can own Pit Bull's and furniture at the saem time were WRONG! lol- this is what happens!
    [​IMG]

Angie Saige n Jekkyl

2. the_maine_pitbull

the_maine_pitbull New Member

I don't understand why that happens when I post pictures.. is it my computer or re there just boxes with little red X's in them? How do I make that go away...? I use Ofoto- HELP!

3. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

When you put a pic up you have to put the "Img" button before and after the picture. It has to be from a web and not just from your computer. You can make a free photo book on www.picturetrail.com, that's what I did.

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

You can also create a picture album on msn you get 3mb of memory with no trial period. You can make it for your private use or as a group.

http://groups.msn.com/create

5. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

I guess you got your picture thing figured out. I see them just fine. And by the way, LOVE YOUR DOGS? I have a neutered male name Reese and a spayed female named Grace. They are truly doggie soul mates. They curl up on their own special couch like yours does. The only thing they work at is being "couch spuds!" [​IMG]Got to love them!

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

hmm now I cant see them!! LOL