1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My Rottie pup Kiera

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by charmedagain, Aug 28, 2009.

1. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Thought i would share some more pictures of kiera.
    She is now 9 weeks old and goes for her 2nd injection on the 1st of september.
    She is a real pain and always wants to play.
    She thinks its great that she gets treats if she does something right like Sit, Paw, Stay, Lay down, So now as soon as the treat box comes out she sits staright away lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mike

2. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Awwwwwwwwww Too Cute, adorable....
    Loved her in the video hee hee :mrgreen:

3. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

She is crazy, she does it everytime she walks passed the cooker and spots her reflection, I got a puppy that is missing a couple of brain cells i think hahahah

She might look cute but don't be fooled hahaha
    Mike

4. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Such a cutie!!! love the video and love that you call the oven the cooker....hehe :mrgreen: