1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

need mreo food help ( I am really getting tire of this)

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by honeybears, Apr 24, 2004.

1. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Okay, As I have posted we think Jake has a yeast problem , below
    is list of what he cant/can have
    hubby doesnt want to do raw I was checking on raw patties hoping to convince him but many of them have fillers and that is something I cant do for now.
    Recap = this all started with Innova, tried changing foods, did Cal natural lamb and rice - he immediately went into a scratching fit - only ingred - lamb rice sunflower,

This weekI just started mixing Wysong Synorgan with his food, he started chewing, scratching. (ingred chicken, rice, flaxseed)

Can he really be reacting this fast to an ingred?? And which one would it be???

I have done an exahustic esearchon foods and I cnat find any that doesn have the not touse ingred, any suggestions???

Sorry to keep bringing this up but I am at my wits end here

INGREDIENTS THAT ARE OK TO USE:

Meats: Beef, buffalo, duck, chicken, fish (No Salmon or Steelhead), rabbit, turkey, Cornish hen, lamb. Try to find treats that are MEAT-BASED.

Vegetables: asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, eggplant, parsley, squash, brussel sprouts, celery, green beans, yellow beans, cucumbers, collard, kale, lettuce, spinach.

Dairy Products: Plain yogurt only - NO SUGAR ADDED!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOODS TO AVOID:

AVOID PET FOODS OR TREATS THAT CONTAIN: Meat-by-products, Poultry-by-products, wheat flour, wheat gluten, potatoes, sweet potatoes or pasta. Avoid Corn syrup, Corn gluten, Rice flour, caramel coloring or Sugar.

Avoid dairy products; like buttermilk, cheeses and Cottage cheese.

Avoid grain products: and prepackaged breads, cereals, cookies, crackers, pretzels, or any type of treats that are made with enriched Flour.

Avoid products like; Peanuts, sorbital, onions, sweet potatoes, yams, sausage, bacon, corn beef, lunch meats, smoked turkey, Ham, sauces or gravies. Avoid Vitamin or minerals supplements made from yeast sources.

AVOID ANYTHING SWEET: sugar, honey, molasses, maple syrup, corn syrup or Dextrose.

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Okay, Lovesdapits was just telling me about a new Nutro food "Ultra" that came out. I asked the girl at the pet shop and she went to the conference for it before they stocked it. The guy came out with a bunch a stuff that we would buy at a health food store and was like "Ths is what's in it" I can't remember everything, but it has chicken, lamb, and salmon as the meat products. Everything else is natural. I am so pumped ot get this. I also feed Harley half Natural diet. Is this something you would consider? Dogs can have many food allergies, so by feeding a natural diet you can choose which foods are best.
    I would suggest joining the Totally Home Cooking group on Yahoo! groups. This is a great site that has some awesome articles in it. You may also post about alleriges, and I can guarantee you they can give you better info there.

Good luck!

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

bullylove, how do I find this web site? I will try to chekc it out

honeybear

4. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

honeybear:
    www.nutroproducts.com is the site. On the top right it says ultra products.
    Click on that. I was at the pet store yesterday and read the bag, I was so mpressed. It is all natural meats, grains, seeds etc. I am not sur eif the web has the full ingredients or not, but I am sure you could email them to ask.

5. Sara

Sara New Member

6. Angie

Angie New Member