1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New friend for our mini rex

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by tyler_medeiros, Jul 21, 2005.

1. tyler_medeiros

tyler_medeiros New Member

I have a mini rex about 3 years old, and I was considering getting it a friend. I like to get another rabbit, but I'm not sure what type, sex etc. I'm also afraid they wont get along...

What are my opinions?

2. Bente

Bente New Member

3. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

what is the sex of ur rabbit now???usually 2 males dont do well w/ each other.. if u already have a male i would consider a female..and make sure the both get fixed!!!!!!!now if its a female then another female would get along w/her (usually)... but it really depends on ur bunny, who he/she would like... i would take ur bunny w/ u though when u go to look around (not at pet stores though u never know what kind of illness they might have) and see who it picks...