1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New mare! ...am I crazy?

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by OTTB lvr, Jan 1, 2005.

1. OTTB lvr

OTTB lvr New Member

Just thought I'd share with y'all...I bought myself another hossie for xmas...greenbroke 1997 AQHA mare, lightly started on trails, nothing more...yea for projects!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy Holidays!!

2. someday

someday New Member

ooo...she's very pretty!

3. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

she is very pretty :eek: . All i can say it good luck lol

4. OTTB lvr

OTTB lvr New Member

thx guys! I'm hoping to turn her into a children's hunter, but we'll see how that goes...I haven't started with her yet, as I've been out of town since two days before she arrived at my farm. But I just sold my two year old, so I'm ready for a new project :D

[​IMG]

here he is after his first show, with one of my students abord...3rd in Leadline 50/50, 2nd in Leadline 100% rider, 1st in Independant Rider Walk, Reserve Champion of the division! (division out of 4 :wink: )

5. horse_child

horse_child New Member

OOOHHHH!!! :shock: how pretty! good luck!

6. Smokey04

Smokey04 New Member

They are both beautiful!

7. ya_gotta_luv_em

ya_gotta_luv_em New Member

kool
    wish u could train my horse
    she bucks wen trotting in a paddock that is on a hill. She mucks around anytime going downhill.
    good luck with tha new 1

8. OTTB lvr

OTTB lvr New Member

thankie, guys :D

ya_gotta_love_em: what kind of horse? age/breed/height? I love challenging horses, I think they're the best! (I'm gonna get myself killed one day!! lol)

I was recently hired by a local (Northern VA) vaulting team to work with one of their canter team horses...doesn't like getting his left lead and has a tendency to buck. He got my friend off a whole bunch before I started working with him. He's 18.1h...so I hope I don't come off him, that's a looooooooong way down LoL

9. horse_child

horse_child New Member

WOW!!! 18.1! That is a long way down!