1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Photo Contest! And the winners are....

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by nern, Sep 4, 2004.

1. nern

nern New Member

The theme of the new photo contest is:
    CAUGHT IN THE ACT/NAUGHTY KITTY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And the winners are:
    1st Place is #40 with 8 votes

[​IMG]

2nd Place is #1 submitted by footsie & #14 submitted by Mary_NH with 7 votes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3rd Place is #32 submitted by lynnhaz with 6 votes
    [​IMG]

Runners Up are #17 submitted by Chessmind, #19 submitted by Chessmind & #23 submitted by nern with 5 votes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contest will end Sunday September 12th @ 10pm EST. Each member may vote once per day over the next 10 days. To cast a vote, simply reply to this message or send me a PM if you wish to keep your vote private. Please include the date (because of time zone differences) and the number of the photo you wish to vote for. Enjoy! :D

1) "I know there's a q-tip in here somewhere" - submitted by footsie
    [​IMG]

2) "Party? What party?? I didn't have a party?!?" - submitted by wtpooh
    [​IMG]

3) "This stale water is sooo much nicer than the fresh water in my bowl!" - submitted by Starry
    [​IMG]

4) "Friday night was made for fighting" - submitted by Starry
    [​IMG]

5) Milo: "I'm not scratching the garage door mommy, just trying to pull the door open so I can go out and smell the flowers! " - submitted by vene
    [​IMG]

6) Rene: "Rene: That's not me, it's Vene!" - submitted by vene
    [​IMG]

7) "NO RENE! Stop, come down here and leave our badminton trophies alone! You're in big trouble missy!" - submitted by vene
    [​IMG]

8 ) "Psssst, Rene come here. I don't think mommy is watching us right now. " - submitted by vene
    [​IMG]

9) "Common Rene, hurry up before mommy finds out!" - submitted by vene
    [​IMG]

10) "Milo, are you sure we should be chewing on the flowers?" - submitted by vene
    [​IMG]

11) "Milo, *gulp*, I think we are in deep doodoo. Mommy is here. Run for it!" - submitted by vene
    [​IMG]

12) "I think I can make it!" - submitted by Deb2950
    [​IMG]

13) "I lub my bird." - submitted by Mary_NH
    [​IMG]

14) submitted by Mary_NH
    [​IMG]

15) submitted by Mary_NH
    [​IMG]

16) "Hurry Juliet and sniff the 'NO' chair before he spots us!" submitted by Chessmind
    [​IMG]

17) "Juliet I told you not to climb the fake plant at the same time as me! Now look what you did! It's okay, Romeo. Look we can still climb it." - submitted by Chessmind
    [​IMG]

18 ) "This litter is way better than the stuff at home." - submitted by Chessmind
    [​IMG]

19) "Okay, I got the toliet paper in the bowl! Juliet, hurry and push down on that handle!" - submitted by Chessmind
    [​IMG]

20) waiting - submitted by kathy5
    [​IMG]

21) "hello lunch" - submitted by kathy5
    [​IMG]

22) "No, I'm not clawing the chair again. I'm just stretching my legs." - submitted by sunset05
    [​IMG]

23) "What? I was just getting ready to help you dry the dishes." - submitted by nern
    [​IMG]

24) "Come here fishies......I want to eat you" - submitted by jennlo75
    [​IMG]

25) Domino says: "I wasn't getting trash out again Mommy, I was just making sure it was all inside the can." - submitted by Jenn
    [​IMG]

26) "Ohhh, what's in here. I hope it's not tea. I hope I don't get caught." - submitted by sunset05
    [​IMG]

27) "SURPRISE!!! " - submitted by adrian1181
    [​IMG]

28 ) "NAP TIME!" - submitted by adrian1181
    [​IMG]

29) "oh please let us stay here a little longer it's our first day away from our fur mommy" - submitted by Rene
    [​IMG]

30) " aaaaaaawwwwwww to i have to get off the dinner table look how cute i am " - submitted by Rene
    [​IMG]

31) MAX: (in a soft whisper) "Shhhh....ok...hear's the plan...i'll go sneak and get us some snacks...while you watch for her..."
    MIKEY: (responding in a soft whisper) "Ok...I'll start sneezing really hard...that always gets her really upset". - submitted by lynnhaz

[​IMG]

32) MAX: "MOMMY!!! MIKEY PUSHED ME IN HERE!!! I DIDNT DO IT!!! MIKEY DID IT!!! - submitted by lynnhaz
    [​IMG]

33) MOMMY: "Well...you like it so much in there...you can just stay in there, Max!!! Good riddance...damn cat! ^&%$* *(%$##" - submitted by lynnhaz
    [​IMG]

34) MIKEY: "Well he's gonna get in alot of trouble...not me...i'm just doin regular stuff"

MAX: "WEEEEE!!!!! WEEEEEE!!!!" - submitted by lynnhaz

[​IMG]

35) MAX: "if he thinks he's gonna get this...he's got another thing comin..." - submitted by lynnhaz
    [​IMG]

36) MAX: "I wonder what mommy was talkin about on the phone today when she said she thought i was a 'bad influence'...i wonder what that meant?"

MIKEY: "I think mommy is gonna send him to one of those treatment places for bad behavior " - submitted by lynnhaz
    [​IMG]

37) submitted by FMgurl43
    [​IMG]

38 ) submitted by FMgurl43
    [​IMG]

39) submitted by FMgurl43
    [​IMG]

40) submitted by wtpooh
    [​IMG]

41) "I think I'll help myself to some of this left over turkey." - submitted by nern
    [​IMG]

42) "Hmmm....each time I touch this lever water drips on my paw." - submitted by nern
    [​IMG]

43) "Nobody can see me hiding in this bucket." - submitted by nern
    [​IMG]

44) submitted by adrian1181
    [​IMG]

2. nern

nern New Member

My first vote for 9/3 goes to #4 "Friday night was made for fighting" - submitted by Starry. I can't get over the face that cat is making. :lol:

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:y_the_best: :eek:

my first vote of the contest goes to........................

:0018: WTPOOH....#2!!!!!!!

(P.S. even though my post says saturday...i voted at 10:20pm on friday, sept 3)

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Nern. Once again you've done a great job with the photo contest. :y_the_best:

It's so hard to choose just one pic! They are all so funny! :mrgreen: But I have to make one vote for today (9/3), so my vote goes to #23 Chieve lounging in the dish rack.

How come Super Model Pepe is not in the contest? :(

5. vene

vene New Member

Oh boy, oh boy, so many pics to choose from. I love them all! :0016: My first vote on 9/3 goes to #14, Mary's Zeus! :eek:

9/4- #1 Foostsie's Footsie, the little troublemaker! :shock:

6. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

My first vote for Friday 9/3 goes to #27 "Suprise" by Adrain. That second picture with it is just toooo cute. Play hard=Sleep hard :)

My vote for Saturday 9/4 goes to #19 "TP" by Chessmind. I laughed so hard when I saw that one. I could just picture Juliet pushing the handle and having the whole roll go down the drain...lol

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Today's vote goes to #40. It is hard, though. They are all good.

8. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Saturday's vote: #23

9. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

sat 9/4.....

NAP TIME....#28....sleepin after being naughty. :p

10. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

#19 is my vote on Sat. whatever the date is LOL

Zeus wants to know if he can vote for himself and if not how much catnip can he send to bribe for votes :roll:

11. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

i liked #23 Chieve lounging in the dish rack.
    hehe though they are ALL so darned cute

12. jennlo75

jennlo75 New Member

My vote for Friday 9/3 is..........# 14 by Mary_NH

For Sat 9/4 I vote for...........#32, Max in fridge, WAY to funny :)

13. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

my vote

#1 footsie

14. Jenn

Jenn New Member

My vote for 9/4 is #14

15. nern

nern New Member

This sure is tough.....all the photos are soooo adorable!

My vote for 9/4 is #13 "I lub my bird." - submitted by Mary_NH
    That is such a sweet picture. :D

16. vene

vene New Member

9/5 #37 Jason with big fish submitted by FMgurl43 :mrgreen:

17. halaroo

halaroo New Member

9/5 - My vote goes to #4. That photo makes me laugh!

18. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

My vote for Sunday is No. 17 - naughty kitties in the plant.

19. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

It's Sunday 9/5...time for another vote!

#25) Domino - submitted by Jenn

20. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

jason kitty....#37 with the big fish!!!!

JASON!!! SAY HI TO OTIS IN HEAVEN!!!! AND VENE....AND HANDSOME...AND ALL THE KITTIES...( including wtpoohs milo that i voted for in the last contest...hes at rainbow bridge too... :wink: )

KITTIES EVERYWHERE!!!! :eek: