1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

new pic, i hope

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by oso, Jun 6, 2004.

1. oso

oso New Member

TO MY UNDERSTANDING HE'S A AMER. STAN. IM NOT SURE ON DIFFERENT BREEDS. ANY SUGGESTIONS?http://atlantic.photoisland.com/sessions/65499962198/25107636md.jpg

2. amberlue2002

amberlue2002 New Member

i can't see the picture. try posting it again. :)

3. oso

oso New Member

can anyone see the pic yet?

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Oso
    If you would like to give me access to your picture account I will gladly help you with posting pictures.

5. oso

oso New Member

yes, :D i would love to , please forgive me, im a dunce how do I do that?

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Ok here ya go.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

What a cutie!
    Posting pictures here is quite easy. Ok here it goes.
    Go to your photoisland page open up your pictures click on the picture you want to post. Then left click on it go down to properties and click on it highlight the url address then hit copy. Then simply paste it here in the message area then highlight it and hit the IMG tab above just once.
    For your avatar follow the same directions except paste it in the space for the avatar address.
    Good Luck. :D

8. oso

oso New Member

9. oso

oso New Member

10. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Ok where the heck did they go?
    This was also happening in the all dogs forum pictures kept disappearing and reappering.
    How weird!

11. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Here's the link to Oso's pictures click on family on the left.
    Sorry Oso you are having such a rough time with getting your pictures posted. That is so odd how they just disappeared like that I could see them fine earlier.
    http://atlantic.photoisland.com/photosh ... 5505465941

12. oso

oso New Member

GINA-I KNO! :? WHN I 1st TRIED TO PUT THE AVATAR, IT POSTED THEN IT WENT AWAY. I THINK CAUSE IT WAS TOO BIG, I GUESS IT HAS TO BE 80x80 PIXLES. BUT EVEN AFTER THAT , WHEN I WENT TO COPY PICS AND CLICK ON PROPERTIES IT WOULDNT GIVE ME PROPERTIES. ITS JUST BEING REALLY WEIRD- I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP

13. oso

oso New Member

14. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

I have just tried the latest link but it said I need a password.

I wanna see!!

15. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

grrr.said i need a guest password!!! I want to see this cutie pie!!! :x

16. GinaH

GinaH New Member

17. oso

oso New Member

THE PASSWORD IS "OSO" THATS IF ITS WORKS! IM STILL TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK. :? IF NOT CHECK IN AGAIN-

18. oso

oso New Member

19. oso

oso New Member

20. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

OSO: What a freakin' CUTIE!! It was well worth the wait!

Now if you want, you can right click one of the pictures, copy the URL and paste it in your profile for your avatar!