1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Pics(taken 2day)

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by True_Pits, Apr 7, 2004.

1. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Its been really nice weather here today. A little hot actually. Here is Val having some fun in the sun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Going up and kicking off the tree....

[​IMG]
    Flying for it...

[​IMG]
    Gettin it!!!

This bitch could work all day, work herself to death if I let her..lol She is in heat now, after next week I'll start conditioning her.

2. Meg04

Meg04 New Member

Great Pics True Pits. She's Beautiful.

3. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Your pics are really neat. I think it's so cool to see a dog go up and kick off a tree. I put a swing pole up for my dogs and they were "HO HUM" about it. What a couple of "spuds"!

4. Sara

Sara New Member

Love the action shots of Val using that tree! She looks full of fire and she looks like she's in pretty good condition as it is LOL!

5. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Here is some of Val after working the springpole. She is so nuts over that thing. Have to use a breaking stick just to get her off.

[​IMG]
    The cool off
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I think she definatly resembles Bingo looks wise, see a little Deacon in her too!!
    [​IMG]

Yeah she is in pretty good condition she keeps herself in shape, which is nice...lol She has a lot of energy. Got to get her really nice looking for the show though.

6. Sara

Sara New Member

You'll have to keep us updated about how she does at the show and take pics!!!

7. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I will, always take pics n video!! Hope its not going to be extremely hot!! I hate the shows when its so hot.