1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New PuP

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by diesel, Jun 24, 2004.

1. diesel

diesel New Member

I heard this was a good forum for info on pits just got a new puppy named
    diesel. Here is a pic what do you think? He is 11 weeks old
    [​IMG]

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Sorry his picture did not show up?

3. Coconut

Coconut New Member

I want to see pictures!! Good luck with him.

4. amberlue2002

amberlue2002 New Member

hey i really want to see the picture. i justt recently lost an 11 week old pit pup that i named diesel. he died having his ears cropped. this was my baby [​IMG] [​IMG]
    the darker brindel pup is also mine. his name is oddie. welcome to the board. TO post pics you need to copy the URL address then paste it on the post then highlight it and click the img button.

5. diesel

diesel New Member

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

He is adorable!! Good luck with your new addition and Welcome to the board!

7. diesel

diesel New Member

Thanks

Yea I had a pit when I was a kid best dog I ever had very glad to have gotten a chance to save these lil fella he was a few days from being put to sleep in local pound.

8. Freedom

Freedom New Member

He's a cutey, the pic showed up fine for me, any more? amberlue I'm sorry to hear about your puppy dying from his ears being cropped, I'm sure that was hard for you to deal with.

9. diesel

diesel New Member

??

I got him from a shelter so I am not 100% sure he is full blooded they at the shelter said he was but ??? Can n e one tell or is there a way to know with out seeing or knowing the parents?

10. diesel

diesel New Member

[​IMG]

11. GinaH

GinaH New Member

He definitely looks pure bred to me. He's really gorgeous.

12. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

There isn't a real way to tell if a dog is a purebred or not, but it doesn't matter he is a cutie! I hope you enjoy him.

13. diesel

diesel New Member

Yea I am not really worried if he is full blooded pit.He is and has been a great little pup :eek:

14. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

What a cutie! Welcome to the board. I am sure he will be forever grateful for you rescuing him.

Those ears are precious!! They remind my of my girls ears.

15. mamabear_34

mamabear_34 New Member

:eek: Diesel is awesome!! He looks JUST LIKE my Buffy girl! Keep up the great pics so we can see him grow up.

16. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Post more pictures! Keep your pit's away from me cause I like them all so much that they look "stealable," if that is even a word!

17. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

aww thats so cute!

18. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

aww so cute! you just wanna hug em all day. lol.