1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New puppy soon trying to get ready

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by mrh, Sep 25, 2011.

1. mrh

mrh New Member

Hi all I have put a deposit on a Shih poo puppy. He is 4 weeks old today. I have been to see him twice now.

I am trying to learn as much as I can before he comes home so that I can be prepared and know what I am doing esp with potty training.

I am hoping to get a potty tray like Ugodog or Little rascal .
    I am leaning more toward Ugodog cause its bigger and I can add another easily to it and make it even bigger.
    And if need be I can figure out a way of enclosing it if theres issues of over shooting and missing it.

I just wanted to find out if any of you guys have any info on these you all could share with me.

I plan to take him outside also but I want to be able to either use the Ugodog in the house or in the garage in bad weather as we live in Fl and have a lot of lightening storms in our area have had lighten hit the house and our wood fence and blow parts off of it so don't want to be out in bad weather!

I would love it if anyone can share with me any info on training their dogs to an inside potty area .
    And if anyone could tell me the pros and cons to using an indoor area verses in the garage.

Just any info you can share with me would be Greatly appreciated.
    Cause I would like to have a plan and know a little more about what I am doing before I get him home.
    Thanks
    mrh

2. Good luck on the potty training. All you need is a lot of patience.

3. Good luck on the potty training. All you need is a lot of patience.