1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New to the forum...want some opinions

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by TxAPBT, Feb 22, 2008.

1. TxAPBT

TxAPBT New Member

Ok so I have my salt with me (opinions taken with a grain of salt)

I have a 2 1/2 yr old Fawn Bluie (not sure how to spell the Bluie part of that!! ADBA says Fawn Bluies UKC says Blue Fawn) He currently helps around the ranch, hauling the feed cart for me. I would love to have gotten into Weight Pull and Conformation with him, but don't know if it is to late to start?! Any advice??
    Here is a link to his pedigree (sorry about the uncentered rows on it...can't fix it)

tried to put a link, but I am to new!! PM me if you wanna see his page

What do we think of him?? I am currently showing him in local fun shows in the area that require he be intact and unless we actually start UKC and/or ADBA weight pull or conformation and he proves he is worth breeding he will be neutered in the not to distant future. Personally I doubt he will ever be bred, not sure how he will pass the tests.

Thanks,
    Sarah