1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

NEW yorkiepoo

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by pitlove, May 21, 2004.

1. pitlove

pitlove New Member

So I posted here a couple of months ago because i wanted to get everyone's take on if a toy dog would be the way to go and we got Bailey. (Barkley - our beloved pit that's now gone) + (Haley - his mom that is with another family). My 19month old is loving her and I am so surprised to find out that Bailey LOVES to run with our pit mix Kyra (only in our presence - Bailey gets tired before kyra does and needs our legs to hide between for a break). Kyra loves her. They are too cute together. She LOVES to be outside. And she's been really good about potty training except for peeing on the only carpet we have in our house...I think I need to ban her from that area until we can control ourselves...Anyway. here's a few pics of her...
    http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?i=37584
    thanks again for all the wonderful advice! we are so lucky to have her in our family! :)

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: OMG...Bailey is such a cutie pie!!!!!!!! :eek:

Glad you found your new furbaby, and that she is adjusting so nicely to her new surroundings!!!! :D

3. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

NOW ...That is one cute little Yorkiepoo you got there ! :eek:
    glad you are so happy with her ! keep us all informed as she is bound to give you joy and we want to share in it !

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

how cute! That is the first yorkiepoo i have seen. Thanks so much for sharing! :lol:

5. nern

nern New Member

Very cute! :wink:

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OMG... I'm in love again! :love_y_t_much: That baby is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!! :) I just love that precious face of hers. I've seen yorkie poos before and thought they were TOO CUTE!! I am thrilled that you went with a poo mix ... You'll love it, I'm sure. And, by the way... NICE NAME!! :y_the_best:

Here is MY Bailey: http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?i=17761
    We gotta be pup pals, ya know!!

7. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Bailey is SOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing her Dogster page!

:eek:

8. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Bailey is toooo cute!

9. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

what a face!! all of your pups are very beautiful! I bet your house is a riot! :lol:

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Bailey's got the face of an angel.