1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Zebra Fry Arrival

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by halinar, Jun 6, 2005.

1. halinar

halinar New Member

Well there I was cleaning out my 29 gallon tank when I saw a week baby swimming around with the "holy crap there are a lot of big fish in this tank" look. I quickly swooped him out and put him in a 1 gallon container with water from the tank he had just come from. After looking around I thought he was the lone survivor... but I thought I would check the whisper filter just in case. Well another 10 or so were hiding in the filter having a fry party.

The 10 gallon I set up for babies a while back finally got put to use... so the neons there got evicted and moved up to the 29 and the fry got this 10 all to themselves.

It's been a loooooong while since I had egg layer fry and the technology has changed a lot in those years. Does anyone have any suggestions on food and care? I'm off to pick up some fry food from the store and bring shrimp started just minutes ago.

2. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Congrats! I am happy to hear about your fry. If you can post pics that would be great!

3. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

congrads

4. halinar

halinar New Member

Last night was a fun time with the camera. To sum it up they are too small to get any pictures worthwhile that don't look like blury photographs of a man in a monkey suit running though the forest.

Might have to try with a tripod when I get the time.

Several seem to be doing pretty well and eating the new food. My only concern is I go out on vation in a week!

5. Trickster

Trickster New Member

Skip vacation and stay at home, or get someone to look after them, or if they look good and big enough u can give em to a dealer.