1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Opinion on pedigrees please

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Sara, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Sara

Sara New Member

Hey Guys I wanted some opinions on two dogs' bloodlines... I got Bella the pit from a local breeder and her bloodlines are:

http://www.apbtmaxi.com/Pedigree_Storm Chaser.htm
    This is her littermate's ped on the breeder's site.

They are selling the male Tank and I'm not sure if I should invest or not. I'm thinking about breeding down the line and I don't want to get a dog I can't use if I choose to go that direction. Here's Tank's Ped.

http://www.apbtmaxi.com/Pedigree_Tank.htm

Thoughts? Be HONEST about both dogs...you won't hurt my feelings. A pet is more than his/her papers.

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Of course I think they are super...lol :y_the_best:

I'd like to see other peoples opinion though??? That would really be nice.

3. Rice and Gravy

Rice and Gravy New Member

Wish i was experienced enough to give a credible opinion, but I have research a few dogs on Tank's ped.

Bottom:
    Knowleswood's Calamity Jane is a nice dog. I'll post a pic when I get my post count up.

Nobles Blaze of Glory is a popular one too. She's four gens back in my boy's ped.

Top:
    The cardenas dogs on the topside are nice dogs, too. Been looking at some of that stock lately.

I want to see peoples opinions on the peds too. If I post my male's pedigree will you give me some feedback too?

4. Sara

Sara New Member

Count on true to give you feedback if the names in the ped are known. I can give some but not much...I will take the info to a local fella who knows some peds and see if he has an opinion as well and send it on... Post away...

Sara

5. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Sure if you post that would be great.

Blaze Of Glory is Staff, so your boy has Staff blood too?

Go ahead and put it up.

Tank is Twister's half brother as you can see from Maxi.

EDIT: Ok I didn't have much time earlier, don't have much now.

But Calamity Jane is also a Staff.

[​IMG]
    Calamity Jane

Here are the Tryarr dogs, a couple of them, since I said I would post.

Tryarr's Satin Doll (in Jane's 3rd)
    [​IMG]

(AKC) CH Tryarr Strawberry Fields (dam of Satin Doll), she is Ruffian bloodline
    [​IMG]

Cardenas dogs are game dogs, most are not too pretty and Boudreaux, Bullyson and Maloney.

6. Sara

Sara New Member

I see what you mean by really nice traditional staff dogs! I have to say, I'm not a fan even of the older staffs. How odd, I figured I'd like them as much as I like the old pits but...it seems I don't... I didn't think there'd be that big of a difference between the two back then...for Staff though, those Tryarr dogs are really nice dogs.

Sara