1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Our Own Halloween Contest Pictures & Poll??

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Pekemom, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

Hey, Mods~

Are you interested? Willing contestants could upload their pictures here, and the members could vote? Has that been done before? I'd be happy to host pictures for anyone without a web site or photo site.

Would be cute to have a dedicated thread with our babies and their costumes this year. Comments?

2. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Sounds like fun I just dont think Trixie would look very happy in her pics if she was dressed up though. I will try to get a pic. of her when she looks kindve happy though lol

3. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Count me in, now I just gotta try to get him to be comfortable with his costume, LOL :D

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Great idea! I haven't even tried to get Molly & Emma in their costumes yet.. it should be fun though :shock:

:mrgreen:

5. winnie

winnie New Member

what a great idea!!! Can big dogs join or just small ones? :)

6. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Not that I have any pull around here, :lol: , but I would say ALL dogs!!

7. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

Agreed! We won't discriminate. But let's do our posting on the small breeds thread.

Now, I've got to get two puppy costumes together AND some pics!!

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I think that's a great idea, Pekemom!!! They're having contests over on the cat forum of Auspet, I don't see why we couldn't set up one on the dog forum..BIG and small dogs included!?!?

It'll be interesting to hear their decision! :D

9. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

Awwwwww, that is great, except I will not be participating. :bow_now: I envy anyone who can get their fur baby to wear a costume.

This year and last year I tried to get a costume on Max and he wouldn't keep that hat on, but I did manage to get this bee bib for a baby to wear and put it on his back, it was kinda cute actually but not as good as real costumes I am sure.

I bought a real cute devil costume for Rosco, the hat had little slits for his ears, they were too small and it has little ankle socks, they were just the cutest but they were too big for his legs, they fell right off. They gave me this funny look, like I won, when it fell off. 8-[

Lets start showing the pictures, I am excited!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

10. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

OK I will go first. I just got Trixie her costume today and she is not very happy about it but here she is looking very depressed :roll:

Oh ya and Ill just say that Trixie is # 1 for voting purposes

[​IMG]

11. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

:( :( :( Awww I feel bad 4 her I just looked at her huge picture and she looks like she is having the worst time of her life :cry: :cry: :cry:

12. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Ok well it's Trixie vs Trixie I guess. Who will win this contest dun dun dahhh. lol Does any1 else have pics.?

13. Rene

Rene New Member

I think it's a great idea also for all dogs hope the mods agree and will set it up for us.

14. nern

nern New Member

Trixiepoo looks adorable in her costume! LOL. I love it.
    Where's everyone elses photos? :?

15. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

I love Trixie's costume, too~ She looks adorable. Such a princess!!

Still working on putting mine together...

16. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

I have a pic of Maya in her Halloween costume... but I don't know how to upload it so everybody can see it. She's a witch. :)

Tracie

17. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

What is the picture on a memory stick or a regular photo? I can help but is the picture already on your computer?

18. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

Its a digital photo saved to my computer. I took it last night and downloaded it...

Tracie

19. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

Cosmic~

Go to http://tinypic.com/. You can upload your picture to their web site directly from your computer.

Once uploaded, copy (control-c) the code that starts with:

(for image).

And paste it, (control-v) into your message box.

Let me know if you have problems!

20. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

Let's hope this works... I resized it.... So here's Maya in her Halloween cosutme (she's not too jazzed about the hat)

[​IMG]