1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Over vaccinated Corgi help

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by SleepyDarren, Aug 12, 2007.

1. SleepyDarren

SleepyDarren New Member

I need some info here thursday I took my corgi to the vet to get his shots he got Corona,Parvo and dewormer and now hes real sick dehidrated and hasn't eaten in a day or to now hes at the vet. They ran tests and couldn't find anything I called the breeder I got it from and she said having all 3 of those vaccinations are to much for his system. Then I called the vet and complained and told him what the breeder said and he told me he doesn't follow the advice of a breeder she has no certificate. Then told me to go research what vets don't give all those vaccinations at once. :?

2. njeans

njeans New Member

corgishots at the vets

i dont know why your dog is sick i have 2 shih poo puppies 4 months old they had their shots every 3 weeks x 3 i think the last one was rabies and something else but they were never sick on any of them hope your puip gets better soon.but i tell you i would believe the vet