1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pet names ...Goats

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ilovemaltipoos, Mar 26, 2004.

1. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

I am adding 2 new members of our family soon ...2 baby goats .Anyone got any suggestions on names .I think I have run out of names here ! Just kiding ,but do need some help for goat names and please not Billy or Annie ....LOL ! :wink:

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Well, are they girls boys, one of each. For a girl, maybe Tess, Savanna, Izabell(Izzy) for short. Boys: Theo, Riley, Romeo,. What kind are they? Pot bellies?

3. ilovemypets

ilovemypets New Member

well..

:lol: If one is a girl and the other a boy--- Sugar and spice or here are some other names: chloe, isabell ,pepper, salt, barbie ,and ken, lol molly, dolly. =)

4. ilovemaltipoos

:idea: All the names you all are giving are great but I already have most of them ...Need something different ...out of the ordinary ...kinda out there ...sometimes I think I have it and then ...it just don't fit ...
    So ,I am looking ...they are just regular little goats ...so cute ! One is chocalate and the other is white and black ...

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ok How about Loquisha and Donel. Coco and nut. LOL I'm kidding.

6. ilovemaltipoos

nut?!?!?!?!?! I thought that was me ?// :eek: :lol:

7. karma

karma New Member

Frick and Frack

Ursa and Major or

Ursa and Minor

Ok, I'm really out there with these..... but they popped into my head.

8. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

OK, this is not out of the ordinary, but I couldn't resist... my first thought when thinking of a name for a goat was Billy! LOL :mrgreen:

Now seriously: Male: Henry, Jake, Max, Buckley
    Female: Sasha, Kendra, Molly, Emma

:)

9. ilovemaltipoos

Keep em coming !! I am making notes ! LOL !!!! Some are really neat !!!!

10. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

How about MALTI!!!!!!!!!??????????? :) and Mary! (as in Bloody Mary) :)

11. ilovemaltipoos

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are a nut too !!!!!

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh come onnnnnnn I thought those were good! LOL

okay, then ... if you can believe this... there is a NAME THAT GOAT WEBSITE! LOL..... goatconnection.com! LOL http://www.goatconnection.com/names.htm
    check it out....altho some of the links aren't working, it's still funny! :)

13. ilovemaltipoos

I will try and go there .You better be on the up and up and this is not a perverted site !!!! LOL !!! Be Afraid ....Be Very Afraid !!! Right ?!?

14. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Okay, Malti..... I was thinking tonight about how you are pretty much living in a HOTEL, with all those kids and animals around ya....... So how about it being a "GOAT-EL"...... and callin them Marriott and Hyatt or Hilton......? or Ritz? LOL

Come onnnnnnnnn...!!!!!!....you know that's brilliant, right? LOL

15. ilovemaltipoos

:shock: You are trying to make me laugh so hard I tinkle on myself or melt ...right :?: Well these days all I have to do is cough and then I tinkle :lol:
    I think you are nuts myself but you can come up with some good ones :p
    Now ...I have three goats ! :mrgreen: ...I could not turn down the second little male :roll: ...He is sooooooooooooooooo cute :!: So I think you just won the toss girl :eek: I am choosing three of those for the new babies and may use 4 not Hilton though ,maybe Holiday or Motel 6 \:D/ :idea: cause.....my brother says he will give me another girl :D so I can have 2 of each (he did not give me the other three ,those were from a friend ) 8) But we still are having the males trimmed :wink:

16. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Hey !! maybe you can trade them in for a bigger hotel when you're all done!! ..... do not pass GO.... do not collect $200

17. ilovemaltipoos

Trade my baby goats !!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER !!! I have wanted some for years and now I am getting them...guess what :?: :!: :?: :?: :!: \:D/ next you all get to help me name chickens ! ...My husband said tonight we are getting some chickens ,for the eggs and to help with bugs here ...How about that ?