1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

pic of my oscar flash

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by chuisoccer01, Apr 20, 2005.

1. chuisoccer01

chuisoccer01 New Member

[​IMG]

Just an updated pic of flash. Hes eating well, His colors are doing really well

2. tski22

tski22 New Member

Awesome pic man! Great looking fish keep up the good work. I might be getting an oscar Ive been thinking and researching for a while now. Any speicla advice you would have? Great Fish!!! -tl

3. chuisoccer01

chuisoccer01 New Member

Don't get any tank smaller than 50 gals not a tall but a long one. Keep feeding them at certain times. It's tough to keep the tank clean so get ready for major tank cleaning for a good clean, will take abut a good hour. Good luck and post pics of what ya got

4. tski22

tski22 New Member

aight I am right now liking the red oscars so I might get one of those. Thanks alot I will psot a pic when or IF I get him. Thanks chris. -tl

5. Trickster

Trickster New Member

That is one of the most beautiful oscars i have seen in a long while. Do oscars get along with other fish? (I know they will eat small fish, but fish that are to big for em to eat, will they fight?)

6. M_wm

M_wm New Member

How do u get ur background to stick to the glass?

7. chuisoccer01

chuisoccer01 New Member

I had them cut it longer then I just taped it on the sides.

8. chuisoccer01

chuisoccer01 New Member

they are very aggressive fish. I have a pleco "plac" in the tank with him and hes bigger, every so often I'll see that plac has chunks of his fin missing, thaks to flash. keep in mind that they do grow to 18inchs so theres not much anything bigger than that. also feeder fish are bad for them and they make a really big mess in the tank.