1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Please help my kitty

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lagunafan23, Jan 4, 2010.

1. lagunafan23

lagunafan23 New Member

I have a cat that is just almost a year. Its been a wonderful cat, but the past maybe week its been acting strange. Its drooling alot and its mouth (*shakes?). Im not sure if thats how to describe it. Almost like a small shiver we do when its cold. Its also not as playful like it used to be, and was smelling really bad. I gave it a bath, which helped it some, but not all the way. PLEASE help. My husband just got laid off and I do NOT have the money for an expensive vet bill. We are having a hard time as it is...

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Hi and welcome to Auspet. Unfortunately the only advice I can give is to take her (him?) to the vet. You should be able to find a vet in your area who will work out a payment plan to help make things easier for you. Good luck and keep us posted.

3. lagunafan23

lagunafan23 New Member

Actually, I further evaluated the cat, and believe it was either sick, or not eating. We had the food bowl outside and would put food out for it at night, but we soon realized that there was a stray dog coming up and eating the food!!! Our cat wasn't eating because the dog was eating the food before the cat could!!!! We brought the cat indoors as well as the food, and after a few days it is back to normal!!!! (we also called animal control on the dog). Thanks for the advice!!!