1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Please let me introduce Molly & Emma!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, May 2, 2004.

1. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Hubby and I visited our babies today ~ OMG, they are sooooooo cute!!!

So........... drum roll please.................

Here are the girls! Molly is the brown one & Emma is the black & white :eek:

[​IMG]

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Hmmm.. it worked when I previewed it.. where did the pic go???

Let's try another..

[​IMG]

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

5. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

HOW CUTE CAN YOU GET !!!! Those two are adorable !! You are so lucky !

6. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thank you very much Malti!!!!! We pick them up May 27th and I can't wait!!!!!! :eek:

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: OMG PooGirl, they are simply ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! I remember when Mickey & Tigger were that small and could fit in our hands! *sigh* Seeing those shih-poo pics makes me want to get another!!!! :roll:

Thank you so, so much for sharing, I was so curious to see your two precious furbabies, Molly and Emma (cute names by the way)!!! :D

(From the looks of your hubby, I think he is in love!!! :kiss_puppy: )

8. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

adorable pups!

:D how sweet! good luck with them!

9. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Hey deb2950, where have you been lately? I've missed you around here! :D

10. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thank you, thank you!!!! I couldn't wait to post the pictures!!

MyBaby... you are 100% right, it WAS LOVE when my hubby held Molly!! He did NOT want to put her down! He didn't get a chance to hold Emma, we didn't want to cause to much excitement with our visit.

I'm so thankful that I have pictures to look at for the next 3 1/2 weeks! :D

11. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I was wondering the same!

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OH CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!! :kiss_heart: :kiss_heart: :kiss_heart: :kiss_heart:

They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! I'm in love! :kiss_heart: I love their names also...hehe :) Molly's coloring is just beautiful!! That's what I was originally looking for when I was looking for "Bailey!" :p It'll be interesting to see what she ends up with (cuz you know they change a little, right?) and that last pic, with Emma's head on her sister?? OH MY GAWD!!! :love_y_t_much:

I'm soooooo happy you shared!!! awwwwwwww I want one now!

13. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thank you Monster!!!!!!!!!! I love them too! :eek: Oh yes, we've already seen color changes ~ when we first saw Emma, she had just the white stripe on her forehead.. hubby thought for sure it would be gone by the time we saw her again ~ well, WRONG! Now she has the white stripe AND white around her mouth! :lol: It will be interesting to see how their colors change!

It was so funny ~ when we got there all I wanted to do was to touch them.. but at the same time I wanted to be taking pictures! So, I'd put the camera down and then I'd miss something cute! I decided to hold the camera up & keep it ready and that's why I was able to catch them after Molly laid down and Emma plopped her head on her back! :mrgreen:

Soooooooooooooooo cute is right!!!! :eek:

3 1/2 weeks...... 3 1/2 weeks.....

14. nern

nern New Member

They are so precious!!

15. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh man, I keep lookin at their pictures!!! I can NOT wait to "watch" them grow up.... hehe..... be prepared for it to go LIGHTNING FAST!!!

I love the white around Emma's face! She reminds me of Bailey (altho he has a little more white on his feet and on his rooster's crown thingie! hehe).

and I just have to say... OMG! Molly's face is so "teddy bear"-like.... she's simply TO DIE FOR :)

16. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

You'll watch them grow ~ I'm a picture freak, so I'll be taking pictures ALL the time I'm sure!

I love the white around Emma's face too! It's so funny, she now has more white on her face and one of her little white socks on her foot is almost gone! The white must be transferring itself....... :lol:

Molly does have a teddy bear like face! Hubby & I were saying that yesterday too ~ she obviously enjoys the camera, Emma on the other hand was too busy checking other things out!

17. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

OMG They are sooooo cute!! You people are driving me mad with all the puppy pics. Puppy fever is driving me nuts! I have accidently went to the SPCA like 3 times in the last month. I am losing all self control!

18. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thanks 3Dogsihave! I know, I have done my fair share of going crazy seeing others puppy/dog pics! :D

Perhaps you should give in and let whatever self control you have left go..heehee..

19. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

:eek: Beautiful babies PooGirl13. I just love puppy pics!

20. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thank you so much Aqueous! I can't wait until I will have more pics for everyone to see :eek: I can't stop looking at their pictures.... I don't think I'll get any work done when they are actually here! :0017: