1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Poll for the easiest fish to breed !!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Nameless, Nov 16, 2004.

?

What is the easiest fish to breed.

Poll closed Nov 26, 2004.
  1. Guppies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Platies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mollies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Convict Cichlids

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nameless

Nameless New Member

I am just doing this out of curiosity!

Also, include your second and/or third choice.

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

i would say the convicts becuase i think the live-bearers need some salinity in the tank and plus, most cichlid parents care for their young meanwhile the livebearer parents will start eating the fry as soon as they are born.

3. M_wm

M_wm New Member

I said cons to, IMO easiest thing to breed

4. Sipesh

Sipesh New Member

Hehe, actually I'd have to say it's danios... everytime I gravel vac my community tank that they are in I end up having to rescue several dozen fry out of the dirty water bucket before I dump it. Those stupid things are prolific!!!
    But as far as the choices in the poll, I'd go with Convicts. My friend was constantly trying to pawn off the babies her pair were regularly pumping out ;)

5. Nameless

Nameless New Member

I should have eliminated cons because it is the obvious answer. Since I am too lazy to make a new poll and confuse other ppl, revote but this time do not choose convict cichlids. Iight, thanks.

6. jeff9373

jeff9373 New Member

I was going to say cons to but I would have to go with guppies but these are the only fish I have ever bread i would also like to say that I looked in my convict tank yesterday and there are about two houndred eggs this is there second batch hopfully they will noy eat them this time

7. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

I would go with danios, even before guppies or cons or any of those. THey are constantly breeding in my tank and i hav their eggs all over the gravel.

8. snowman

snowman New Member

Poll for easiest fish to breed

The emperor tetras in my 75g plant tank breed constantly. Practically every time I change the water. Even in a community tank with much bigger fish and I still get enough survivors that they have to be thinned out.