1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

~Punkin~

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Aug 25, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hi guys I took these pictures this morning of Punkin and I think she looks so beautiful so I just had to share! It's very rare of her to sit still long enough to get a good picture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

she's grown soo much!!!!

3. nern

nern New Member

What a beautiful girl!

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

she is beautiful! her coloring looks is so pretty, her eyse and fur are the same color. I post here not long ago about a horse I saw with the same coloring, thinking it wa albino, But I think Sam called it something pink.

honeybear

5. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

She's a :m30:

But then all your dogs are.

6. Coconut

Coconut New Member

She's Gorgeous! SHe has the perfect little block head.

7. Mix Breed lover

Mix Breed lover New Member

Ohhh! What a doll. She is very pretty.

8. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Thanks everyone! :D Punkin is such a special little girl I got her from the Humane Society as a foster when she was just six weeks old she had parvo and the shelter had basically given up on her. But she pulled through and there was no way in Hell she was going back to the shelter after all I went through with her. She's a little bit of a trouble maker at times but I love her!

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Gina,
    again, ANOTHER DOG OF YOURS that looks soooooo loved!! :)

how old is punkin?

10. lil96

lil96 New Member

She really does look like a punkin! She is an awesome looking dog. I love the way pit buls live. If we lived in world where people didn'T judge dogs(or in a country where they are banned) , I would have 20 of them already!

11. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

In equine terms she would be classified as a cremelo. Not quite albino but not quite palimino either....kinda rare and inbetween!

12. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

WOW! I can't believe how much she's grown. What a gorgeous girl. It almost looks like she's smirking with your boy. hehe ( I see the trouble maker in those eyes)

13. Jules

Jules New Member

cute photos! :kiss_heart: