1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Question for the managers

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by JTLKENNELS, Mar 24, 2004.

1. JTLKENNELS

JTLKENNELS New Member

How come my posts keep getting deleted?

2. trublupits2

trublupits2 New Member

Razors Edge dogs. ..

I own 2 Razors Edge dogs and they are the best pets that i have ever owned. They are confirmationally correct and they are not man biters. I raise my dogs with love and around my kids. If you raise a dog to bite then they will bite but for those who raise them with love then they will love. AND that goes with any line, breed of dog. My one male is on his way to being a champion in the UKC show ring. Just wanted to put my 2 cents in. It really bothered me to see people on this board bashing the breed i love with no facts whatsoever.
    Sylvia

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very surprised your posts were deleted. I did not find them offensive.
    In my opinion the members of this board are adults and should be able to have healthy debate.

4. Angie

Angie New Member

Regina, I would love to see pics of your dog thats under your name...
    can you post any?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Angie just go to the www button under my name and it will take you straight to all my pics.

Oh and your dog is so pretty I just love her color!
    Here's a new pic of her she's 3.5 months old. I can never get that blue outta her eyes, they are actually grey.

6. Angie

Angie New Member

Thanks! I love your dog, she is beautiful!!

:D

7. Jas

Jas New Member

JTLKENNELS, Your posts do not "keep getting deleted" ONE post was removed which I removed again just now. As I've said in reply to your PM:

The administrator removed the thread as she saw fit. It was found that your post did not offer any valuable or beneficial information to our viewers. Please see our charter about posting guidelines. Please note:

We reserve the right to delete, edit, or move posts for any or no reason whatsoever.

You brought up an old topic, this is a new forum and we're not going to start out with heated arguments.

Thank you.

8. JTLKENNELS

JTLKENNELS New Member

I wasn't trying to start a heated argument. I just was stating some facts. and I brought it up late, because I was just directed to this board. oh but I feel that the FAIR thing to do would be to delete the post from the other board also. :idea:

9. Jas

Jas New Member

As I just posted - I've had enough with this topic. Further posts will be deleted. If one knows they are a reputable kennel there is no need to come on here to keep justifying themselves. Lets let it go.