1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Really Need HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by meghan_m_25, Oct 20, 2005.

1. meghan_m_25

meghan_m_25 New Member

I took my guinea pig to the vet today it was an emergency he was not responding to anything. I change the cage from this new hay i had to shavings and then on the way to the vet and while we were at the vet he was fine!Now he is back to being not responsive. He has dishcharge from his eyes and now from his nose. She put him on antibiotics for his breathing and his eye dishcharge. When we were about to leave his eyes started twitching. she said that it could be just from being in a new place or it could be an inner ear infection. That could be caused by a tumor(probably brain) He won't eat or drink. She was going to give me a recipe using alfalfa pellets but didn't...Anyone Know ANYTHING that I can do to get him to eat or get better??????

2. sakura.seppun

sakura.seppun New Member

if they are wood shavings he's probably allergic to them. No small animals are fit to live with wood shavings. Just a suggestion. You may have to force feed with liquified food and a syringe. Try some vegetable baby food and see of he likes it.

3. goldfish_lover

goldfish_lover New Member

i htink its the shavings too...hes probably allergic to them...so change them and try to make him eat or drink a little and i think he should feel better soon