1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

red-headed turtle?!

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by kcgfish, May 18, 2004.

1. kcgfish

kcgfish New Member

plz help i m so confused! ok 2 years ago i bought a really cool turtle from the pet store and brought it home. in 3 weeks it got out of its outdoor pen and got away. three days ago i found it on the front porch and i knew it must be him because he is so unusual. he has a sort of red head and the shell has rounded square sections on it with some yellowish design and some swirlies. if u guyz cant picture that then tell me and ill put in a picture. but plz help if i dont no wut he iz i dont no wut 2 feed him and then ill have2 realease him again and i hope u understand because i really like him. plz! if u guyz help i promuise i will be soo grateful and yall will feel good because youve done a good deed so plz!