1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Rusty, Our Jack Russell/Dachshund We Found On Highway

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pamr61, Apr 25, 2004.

1. seebr

seebr New Member

Shame! I didn't go in and vote this morning, because I thought it was over on the 15th! Rusty is truly the winner in my heart!

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Well, officially to us he is the winner. He was ahead when it was supposed to end. So RUSTY IS our winner :eek: :eek: :eek: :0020: :eek: :eek: :eek: :love_y_t_much:

3. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

That's what I told him too... he was by far the best looking dog in that contest! Oh, well.... I think Rusty is probably over it more than I am :?
    Anyway, today is week 2 of his 6 week "Good manners" class.... he worked on walking at my side on his leash and learning to sit on command this weekend. He's doing really well.... I find he'll pretty much do anything I want him to for a bite of turkey! What's cute is that a few weeks ago, the first trick I taught him was to shake hands... so now that we are working on the heel and sit thing, and he knows he gets a bite of turkey when he does it, as soon as he sits, he lifts his right paw up too, since that's what he already knows... So, sometimes his sit is combined with a little right hand high five sort of thing :lol:

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

My terrier mix does the same sort of stuff. I barely get to ask him to shake because he beats me to it. And sitting before he gets his food. Must be the JRT in him. Sounds like he's doing great.