1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

S/W/F mouse in urgent need of new home!

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by faeriedust1127, Jun 1, 2005.

1. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

If anyone is in the East South Florida area and looking to adopt a single PEW mouse, please contact me. I am willing to travel up to an hour to meet someone. All of her accessories including cage, dish, wheel, water bottles, carrier case, food and toys may all go with her. She is 2 yrs old with no apparent health problems. She does not play so well with other mice, but may do well in a very large cage with a space of her own. She does get along very well with BABY rats under 8 weeks old. She is friendly once in your hand, but does not like being petted in her cage, so scooping her up with one of her toys and placing her in your hand is recommended.
    I have had this mouse since she was a fuzzy with her eyes still closed and she is hand-raised, but due to unfortunate unexpected circumstances, i can no longer keep her and am in urgent need to find her a new home to live out her last year or so. Please if anyone is interested or knows of a mouse rescue i can contact, please PM or email me asap!

[​IMG][​IMG]