1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sad Reality

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by loves-da-pits, Apr 9, 2004.

1. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Jadapit made an earlier post which had the biggest impact on me. I didn't want it to get lost. When everyone gets caught up and argues over the little things, look at this link and hug your Pit Bulls tight. I will never get over what I saw. Thanks Jadapit for posting this link. http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/sadreality.html

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I have been to that website before and it touched my heart.
    The site was posted on here not to long ago in the old forums.
    It's very sad.

3. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

GinaH: It must have been posted before I joined. I'm still in shock.

4. Sara

Sara New Member

I saw that website awhile ago... NOT a pretty picture... So so sad...I'm sure it's changed since I last saw it...I'll have to see if there are any new triumphant stories on there.

5. Sara

Sara New Member

The gallery on the last page is new... A couple of the dogs are new...Titus's story is now...

It's that Gallery on the last page that got me... The last picture especially...just looks too much like my Hunnyjade tied to a stump...

How could ANYONE do that to an animal???!!! Ugggghhhh

6. Jadapit

Jadapit New Member

loves-da-pits

Hi loves-da-pits,
    That site had a huge impact on me also. I will NEVER understand how people can do those kind of things to an animal!! People like that can't have a heart. It makes me so sick, angry and very, very sad!! You are so welcome for the post!! I agree with you everyone needs to take a look at that site. It's a huge wake up call as to what a lot of pit bulls end up going through because of there stupid heartless owners!! :cry:

7. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Not only did it show the negativity of the wrong people having a P.B. , but it showed the possitive side of the right people having a P.B. There are so many links to this site, I swear I cry when when I look at each of them. This is an incredable site.