1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sneezing Bunny seems sick

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by orirunaway, Jul 25, 2005.

1. orirunaway

orirunaway New Member

Oh help... our bunny kepts on sneezing. What will I do? Recommend pls.

And just yesterday, early on the morning my cousin found under the bunny's cage a fresh blood that seems to be a urine of blood. We gave her leaves to eat but not the recommended one. Her food were the rabbit food, carrots and grasses. This leaves were just given once by my mother.

Help pls.. :cry:

2. sakura.seppun

sakura.seppun New Member

Are you using any kind of wood chips for bedding or litter?

3. orirunaway

orirunaway New Member

Yes, I use wood litter for her beddings but it is a different kind of wood litter that isn't usually the one that is being used for a bedding.

4. sakura.seppun

sakura.seppun New Member

I used a wood chip litter for my first ferret and he developed respitory problems, sneezing, hacking, etc.... After I found out about how bad the litter was for him, I got rid of it, of course, and he was better within a week.

Unless the manufacturer of the litter you are using goes through processes to remove all dust and oils, you really shouldn't use it. Infact, most litter/bedding made from wood, even that says otherwise, is not made for small mammals and can be quite harmful to them.

Try just some regular kitty litter or pellet form litter for a few weeks and see if your bun improves.

Good luck!

5. orirunaway

orirunaway New Member

Sneezing Bunny seems sick..

Thanks sakura.seppun, I'll try. :y_the_best:

6. sakura.seppun

sakura.seppun New Member

No problem, that's what we're here for! <3