1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Some of my tanks

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Alasse, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Alasse

Alasse New Member

5ft planted ~ 7 Angels, 5 Pakistani loaches, 2 Clown loaches, 3 Cory cats, 2 common bristlenose plecos & Riffle shrimp
    [​IMG]

3ft ~ Still being set up, but will house cichlids
    [​IMG]

2ft planted ~ 4 Cherry barbs, 2 Otos & 2 Albino bristlenose plecs
    [​IMG]

2ft ~ 1 Wild type axolotl & 1 Gold axolotl
    [​IMG]

Betta tanks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Nice looking tanks!! I wish I had the space to have more!! I'm looking at moving up/upgrading to a 55gal.

My suggestion for the Cichlid tank put more hiding places that way they wont be as territorial. But not real plants they will just destroy them while making a mess of your tank. They like to dig, hide. Looks great!! All their colors will look great in the white rock!!!

3. Alasse

Alasse New Member

Thank you :)

RE cichlid tank: Yeah its not finished, need to add more rockwork to it and move some stuff around. I'm only adding Java fern and Anubias to the wood. There will be no plants elsewhere.