1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

sorry I haven't been around

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Been a bit bummed about the no job situation. I did go through WalMart's orientation and then refused the job (horrible pay with part time hours as well as needing to buy clothes for their dress code - didn't make sense to even put gas in my car to drive there for that pay). So now that I let unemployment know that I "refused a job" which was more like I didn't accept a job - my claim is backed up for EIGHT WEEKS!!!!
    Hubby's job ends either this week or next.
    So let this be a lesson - if you interview for a job while on unemployment make sure to find out the payscale before going. I tried with WalMart but they claim they don't know until one is offered a job and in their system.
    Furkids are fine. Missy is having some eye issues but that's the norm for her. Everyone else is fine. Catnip seems to have come out of her shell and has even lost some weight from wandering around the house instead of just laying down. The limp is gone too (adopters had broken her paw and didn't have it set correctly). She still has quite the lump on her ankle but fro9m using her paw more the limp is virtually gone.
    I did have a good interview the other day for a HR assistant and I really really want this job - they'll decide next week.

2. vene

vene New Member

I'm rooting for you and hoping you will get the job of your choice. Big hugs to you and your furbabies.

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Hang in there Mary!! My BF has been without a job for a long time as well so I here you on that one. He went through orientation and found out that they didnt supply a work truck so it wouldn't work out so he told them he didnt fit their needs. They a couple of weeks later PAID him for the orientation (he is on unemployment......) He was furious!!! he went to them and said I never worked for you! here's your check back undo it. It almost messed up his unemployment!! Crazy!!

Well here's to the job interview good luck!!