1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

tink is laying eggs AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by tinkand bell, Aug 22, 2006.

1. tinkand bell

tinkand bell New Member

Hi Everyone

Well as you can see by the subject line, Tink is laying eggs again. She has laid 2 since this past Sat. Bell has been gone for about 4 weeks now and she had stopped laying eggs about 2 or so weeks prior to that. Since Bell's death , Tink has been fine. Eating well, animated , not seeming lonely at all. What should I do with these eggs?

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Since these eggs are not fertile you can just leave them with her until she gets sick of them and abandons them.

Remving the eggs now will only make her lay more eggs to replace the ones that have been removed which could result in her becoming egg bound.

Mike

3. Zeppy`s mom

Zeppy`s mom New Member

wait until she gets bored of the eggs and then dipose of the eggs.

4. Chezza

Chezza New Member

My Cockatiel female, Im guessing "Pepper" layed an egg the other day :roll:
    She's in a bunch of females but still acts like she wants them to, well, you know. :oops: :oops:
    Sh'es very Broody.. I cant stop her.. All I can do is remove the eggs.. :(