1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

toys for a rabbit

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by nick_no_11, May 8, 2006.

1. nick_no_11

nick_no_11 New Member

what are some toys i can get for my rabbit??

2. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

Well , my rabbit loved the ball. It was like this ball for hamsters but it was about 5x bigger. it was $32.00. But , it was a big pink ball. right before we put him in it we put up all gates to the stairs and just let him go around. it was like he new what he was doing once we put him in it and it was just soooo cute.

3. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

hello my bunny's favroite toys

I have a bunny
    he has some of these for toys

[​IMG]

the ball is a cat toy you may be able to find in you local pet store section
    cocoa likes because it has holes in the top & he can pick it up & toss it

the other things are disney wallberls they used to come inside boxes of cereal
    you can find some on ebay

he also loves it when I take bunny honey treat sticks & hide them in tolite papre rolls

& they make this thing called shread a box for bunnies which he also loves