1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Update from previous thread

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by True_Pits, Apr 10, 2004.

1. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Well I posted a thread on the loss of a close friends male who would have turned 13 but didn't make it. He died of old age.

Some of the previous post.
    He was just buired yesterday, after being frozen for 4 months. But he is finally at rest. The 1st litter is 10yrs, but the last is almost 3yrs. I think the 2nd litter was the better of the 2, and when his daughter is bred this will be a very special breeding. It will preserve the line, but even more so now that he is passed on. These pups will be extra special and have a special place in our hearts. I'm sure one day an action a pup does will remind us of grand dad. What isn't so great is that one of his sons (along with 2 other dogs) was poisoned and may not make it. He another male and a female were poisoned. The female didn't make it, the two males are trying to hold on. We're hoping and praying they make it through!

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

True_Pits, that was a wonderful thing you said about that dog. It is always hard when someone near to you die. I, like you, try to celebrate a good long life, rather than the passing of a loved one.

I am sorry to hear of the poisoning. Do they know who did it? Keep us posted on their recovery.