1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

VERY strange mix breeds

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by lanena322, Apr 17, 2004.

1. EmmesMom

EmmesMom New Member

YUCK!!

I was some where looking at puppies and they had a yorkie/chi. YUCK!!! It was so ugly!! :?

I for one am looking into a mix puppy, IF I find the right one?

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Just the other day I was in the pet store and most of the puppies they had were mixed.

They had a yorkie/maltese puppy, a poodle/rottie puppy, a lab/poodle puppy.

We used to have a family friend that wanted to breed his toy poodle with his friends pitbull and made the stupid comment that they would be the "most messed up mix ever!'. Ok then why breed them? Last I heard of him he gave his poodle away and moved to BC.

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I saw in add in the paper the other day for toy poodle mixed with blue tick hound. That has got to be a wierd looking dog. Apparantly the guys wifes prized dog got out and mixed with his hunting dog.

4. nern

nern New Member

There is an ad in my local paper for Labradoodles and Goldendoodles selling for $600 each...no doubt these dogs were bred on purpose.

5. Jules

Jules New Member

Yeah, Labradoodles are growing in popularity in australia, and they are asking for a price around the same as that one. I've seen them featured on a show promoting them as great pets- all the qualities of a lab, but with less allergy concerns that comes with a poodle.
    I sometimes wonder about the pure breds and the mixes... I don't think I mind, as long as the dog is healthy!! My friends dog is a pure bred rhodesian ridgeback, and she is 6 years old, has had a few lumps removed, one from her tongue!! One was a serious cancer on her leg that will most likely return and she will have to have her leg amputated. She also has problems with her nose.
    The security guard at my part time job has a pure rottie, 2 yrs old and has hip problems already. The breeders fault I'm assuming?
    My first dog is a doberman rottie mix... he is a very handsome boy- always getting compliments down at the park! I just hope he stays healthy too.