1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Wednesday Night Chat

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Apr 28, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

AHEMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MONSTER IS HOME!! :0009:

MY GOODNESS, GIRLS!!! MALTI!!! MYBABYSHI!!! POOGIRL!!!!! ((((GASP)))) my gosh, girls!!! You sure know how to leave a mess....WHO TOILET PAPERED MY HOUSE???! :0010: and, ummm, lipstick all over the mirrors?? [-X (whose phone number is that anyways??)

Hmmm, what on earth!?? there is an unusual trail of chocolate kisses and m&m's from the t.v. to the back yard? ](*,) I just couldn't make out the words they were spelling out tho!

and HARUMPH!! EMPTY blood mary mix bottles?!!!!!!!!! :0008: geeeeeesh. You could have at LEAST left me with a consolation drink or two. :0012:

I'm appalled - You should be ashamed of yourselves.... =; ... although Bailey looks unusually delirious.

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:shock:

:0025: and :0025:

:0011:

:-$ I won't mention any names...*cough* Malti *cough* [-(
    One word, GONE! :0008:

Hmmmm, :-#...yeah Malti & PooGirl, you two really ought to be ashamed of yourselves!!! [-X

Let's just say this, Bailey has quite the sophisticated taste when it comes to his drink preferences! :0023:

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I triple the :0025: :0025: :0025: ........

We drank :0008:.. We laughed :lol: and we danced the night away :0020: \:D/

Hopefully you'll join us next time, Monster!! :0018:

um, who's job was it to remove the toilet paper??!!!

4. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

:0025: I got there late and then was paged :0020:

Shihpoo and Poogirl ...you really did me in with the "Bobbing for Bailey "
    he was so cute on that float in the middle of the Bloody Mary Mix with that straw in that barrel I brought ...ooopppsss!!!! :0011:

Toliet paper? I am old and fat ... too old to remember ,too fat to do anything about it and last night ....well...I was still too old ...:0025:

LOL !! PARTY ! PARTY ! . :0018:

Lord ,my head hurts this morning ..I think I need a drink :kiss_heart:

5. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

PooGirl and Malti... you two are CRACKING me up over here (I knew I should have worn my Depends today :mrgreen: ) !!!!!!!!! :0017:

:eek: LMAO!!! :eek:

6. ilovemaltipoos

:shock: So that was what you had on!! I thought you were playing 'me Tarzan ,you Jane " :wink: Oh well ....back to the Barrel .." .Roll out the barrell ,we'll have a barrel of fun ! "''' :kiss_her:

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Gosh darn-it Malti, you caught me!!! :shock: But, GEEESH, did you have to reveal to the whole world!?!? :x

:kiss_her:

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

LMAO !!!!! at:
    THATTTTTTTTTTTT was hysterical.

You guys SLAY me. :0017:

9. ilovemaltipoos

:lol: I have not sobered up yet so I am not responsible for letting the world know you were swinging from Monsters ceiling fan in a depend ,looking for just the right ....or was it Mr .Right ,or was it ....oh well ...I just remember bits and peices .
    One thing does keep coming back though ...Was that you poogirl that was in the shower singing (off key I might add ) "When Monster comes marching home again ...hoorah ...hoorah ...she will have a surprise or two and then ....hoorah ,hoorah " over and over ......and over .... :mrgreen:

10. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

LMAOOOOO...Oh good gracious Malti, I almost fell off my chair laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0017: :mrgreen: :lol:

Let's see here Malti, I believe it was YOUR idea to play "pin the tail on Bailey"? [-X

11. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

I vaguely remember something about the m&m's and the backyard.... :0016: ... way too mann bloody mary's! :0008: :D

I passed under the tree in the backyard... so I hope there are no incriminating photos! LOL

Y'all are just too much fun!

Jennifer

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

<<<<<<<<<<GASP>>>>>>>>>>>
    excuse me young ladies??? Pin the WHAT on WHOM????????? [-X [-X [-X [-X AHEM!!! =;

I KNEWWWWWWWWWWWW darn well that I should not have left town and left Bailey with his Daddy for DADDY-DOGGY DAY CARE! I can only imagine what you bribed the daddy with.....

Oh, the nightmares now....

( :p )

13. ilovemaltipoos

Shihpoo ,I actually thought it was the best route to go since we had her husband tied in that chair that spins around and he flatly refused to be the donkey ,LOL !!! It was fun each time one of us went by ,we gave him a spin .teach him to tell us we can't party at the Monster's house !!! LOL 8)
    JEN ...was that you ? I knew it moved when I threw up but GOsh darn it ,I am so sorry !! :?
    Now ,Monster ,bailey enjoyed it ,we used dull pins and didn't even prick the skin .mostly we just tied the things on him .He was game for it ,came bounding up to us and ask "What can I do ? is there a game we can play ,did you know my mom is trying to set me up with this Maltese and I ain't ready yet " :eek: he espically loved it when we painted his nails and he actually helped with the mirrors .put a tube of lipstick in his mouth and he was all over the place ! :p

Love that back deck you have ! I melted some slugs ..You may find a few under your bed ,last time I saw bailey he had one and was headed that way ... :0011:
    :0018:

And by the way monster ,your husband is NOT very cooperative ...He flatly refused to let us in ,had to climb over the fence ,then he actually had the nerve to say we were tresspassing ...Poogirl is great with that lasso ,looped him in one throw ! :eek: ...Next time you leave ...please take him with you ,all he wanted was to lay on the sofa and watch TV ...

Shih poo ? Where did you stuff that remote ????
    :wink:
    Oh and Monster ? Do you know how hard it is for a short (5'2') fat old woman to climb over a fence ...Sam the Man had to have a rope and pull on the other side to help me over ,of course he thought it all in a day ,I was exausted ! :mrgreen:

14. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I'm with ya' Jennifer...way, way too many!!! :0008:

Ohhhhhh, so that was YOU under the tree, I thought you looked familiar!!!! :mrgreen:

Like Malti said, you husband wasn't willing to be our donkey, so we just had to settle for Bailey (although, he wasn't very cooperative, I wonder why :-# )!!! :0011:

That's right, Malti had to explain to Bailey the "birds and the bees"! :shock:

Wasn't she great Malti, if I didn't know any better, I would have thought she was a pro!!! :y_the_best:

Ohhhhh, that was a remote...no wonder why you guys were giving me weird looks when I was trying to show off the my new "one-of-a-kind cell phone"?!?! ](*,)

15. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I am :0017: :0017: :0017: over here!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

:0017: YOU AND ME BOTH!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOO and OUT LOUD! :0023:

Malti, you have wayyyyyyyyy too large of an imagination!! (assuming OF COURSE that this was imaginary)... LOL

17. ilovemaltipoos

Well...Shihpoo ...you ah ...did look kinda weird wearing a diaper and talking goo-goo into the remote 'hweloooo...who is dhis ....dsis is shhhhippoosss...uh--oo...fall down "
    :0017:
    Monster ...Bailey and I and everyone else with their 2 cents ,so don't believe for a moment they were a quiet class ,had a talk about the birds and bees .I tried to explain that bees sting very bad and birds peck and that a maltese was more his style ,that you knew what was best for him ,I am after all very fond of you :0013:
    he turned his little head and stared at me and then went to the bathroom and brought out a roll of toliet paper . :0011:
    and I have you know that that was so sweet ,there was not a dry eye in the house :0015: We ,then all agreed that he had definately learned that birds and bees did not mate with dogs. He then proceeded to show us how to roll your house :0013: One very smart little baby you got there .
    :0019:

Ps...Thank you Poogirl and monster .I have always done my best to use what God gave me and it sure wasn't looks ..I think it starts with a B ...bananas ...uh no ...brazil nust uh no ...oh well ...someday I will think of it .LOL

18. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

Ewwwwwwwww.... so that's what that mess was on my jeans and Nikes.. I'll be sure to send you my dry cleaning bill!! :lol:

T'was me... but where did all my m&m's go??? Bailllleeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. ilovemaltipoos

:roll: Jen ,hon ...I hate to be the one to tell you ,but ...um....those were not m&m's ........uh ...I brought my Bird Wilson and she ....well ...I think I better shut up now ! ! ! ! :shock:

20. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

](*,) I thought those "m&m's" were a little odd tasting...NOW I know why!!! :0024: