1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome All

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Jas, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Jas

Jas New Member

Welcome to the new forum!

Cheers :D

Jas

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

WOW!

Oh my goodness, this new board looks WAY AWESOME!! :mrgreen: Let's go holler at the gang and tell them to come play on THIS SIDE OF THE STREET NOW! :) woooohooooooooooo :mrgreen:

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Well isn't this nice!!!

Wow, WAY awesome!!! :D I definitely like the the new board...very nice!

You're right MonsterBailey, we need to start recruiting all the other members back at the old board! This shall be our mission, LOL! :mrgreen:

Have an excellent day everyone!

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Hiya Poogirl! When do you get your babies? Isn't it perty soon?

6. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Hi MonsterBailey!

Yes... soon... the litter is due any day now. I am also going to be meeting w/another good breeder next week (closer to my home) who also has a litter due soon.

The wait is sooooo hard, but hopefully in May we'll have our pups! :) Thank you for asking :D

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Oh silly me..... For some reason I was thinking the babies were already born. Now that you said MAY, it jolted my memory! Sounds like you'll get them in the middle/end of May! If you work, make sure you are off the next couple of days (just due to lack of sleep! hehe). We brought Bailey home 4th of July weekend (which was a three day weekend last year) - and boy was that a Godsend to have those couple of days extra!

I can not wait to hear how things go, you've been so good about asking and checking things out beforehand -- you'll be a PRO-MOMMY! Hehe..... I sure hope you already have a digital camera! *HINT*HINT*
    :D

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

MonsterBailey...HELP!

HELP MonsterBailey!!! I can't figure out for the life of me how to send a PM/message back to you! I am sure it is really easy and the button is probably right in front of my nose, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to do it. :oops: Could you please explain to me how you did it!!! Thanks!

From a very confused individual, :(
    Kristi

9. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

You're too kind! Thank you :D I can't wait to let you know they're here! Yep, I have a digital camera.. and I can already foresee how many pictures I'll be taking!! hee hee

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hey MybabyShipoo, to PM someone here just go to the very top and click on member list. Then just scroll down till you see the name you want and click on it. Very easy.

11. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I got it!!!

MonsterBailey~

Never mind my previous post. I was determined to figure it out, so I started pressing all the buttons and I figured it out! LOL :lol:

PooGirl~

Glad you have a DC, it will definitely come in handy!!!

12. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Thank You!

Hi Puttin510~

WOOPS!!! I didn't see your post before, but thank you for the info.! :D

13. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

PooGirl... glad to hear about the digi-cam! That was SUCH A MUST when we got Bailey! hehe.....

MyBabyShi... you silly wabbit, you definitely got the PM to work.... hehe. :)

I just love this new and improved forum! :wink:

14. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

This new board is awesome. Cant wait to think of a question to do a poll on, that feature looks really neat! Anyone pipe up with a good poll question! :D

15. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I just created the first poll question ~ yay!! These features are great! :D

16. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

yeah phpBB boards are great :mrgreen:

17. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Whats the phpbb board?

18. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

this type of board