1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

we're 3 weeks old today!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Aww sam they are just too adorable for words...
    They getting so big can't believe its been 3 weeks since they were born

Mike

3. Samsintentions

I know... they got their little barking and attempts at growling started. LOL its soo funny watchin them try to play with each other. theyjust roll. LOL

4. Samsintentions

OUr first food! We were like little piggies!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Samsintentions

6. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Just adorable they all are I love the videos and listening to them growl and whimper...... soo cute!!! wow cant believe how old they are already

7. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

AWWW too cute they sound adorable i miss having puppies in the house.
    Love the videos and pics keep them coming

Mike

8. Samsintentions

They've got the eating down to an art now! This mornign i guess they smelled it coming and all woke up and started wobbling to me.

I'm bottle feeding 2 of the smaller ones every 4 hours and let me tell ya, between the goats milk and the puppy mush i make, they're starting to catch up to the rest of the bunch. With that many puppies, i guess the bigger ones just push them out of the wya.

I'm sure they'll be big as everyone else very soon! They sure are more active than the other pups thats for sure.