1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

what is gator bloodline?

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by skizzdawg, Apr 5, 2004.

1. skizzdawg

skizzdawg New Member

I am new to pitbulls and i have seen many mention of gator and a friend is giving me a pup with AmStaf and gator thats what he tells me. i want to know what gator is or means. I dont plan to breed her i just would like to know what that means. thank in advance.
    Skizz

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Ask him for more info. It all depends which gator it is? Rodriguez' CH Gator ROM is a redboy/jeep dog sired by Tab Rom out of Irene.

Hughes CH Gator is sired by GR CH Zebo. Zebo comes down from Dibo.

Lloyd's CH Gator is Double bred Boomerang, and Boomerang is a Carver bred dog.