1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

what is your favorite?

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by feather friend, Nov 15, 2007.

1. feather friend

feather friend New Member

:D What is everybody's favorite movie????

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Totally depends on the day and my mood. I like a bit of everything. The Princess Bride is one of my favourites, but I also love The Wizard of Oz and the original Star Wars trilogy...

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Feather Friend. I have way too many movies that I like. I have to say that my favorite funny movie is a French film called The Closet. I've seen it a few times and each time I still cry tears of laughter. So funny. :lol:

4. feather friend

My favorite movies are

Lord of the Rings (1,2 & 3)
    Pirates of the caribbean (1,2 & 3)
    Eragon
    Spider-man (1,2 & 3)
    Super-man
    Flika
    Narnia
    Hair spray

And it goes on and on and on and on and on, but those are are favorites.
    Does anyone else like these movies?

5. vene

vene New Member

I like those movies too Feather Friend. They are some of my favorites. There are way too many good movies for me to pick a specific film. Since I haven't seen Eragon, Flika, and Hair Spray yet, I can't make a jugement on these movies.

6. feather friend

Those 3 movies you havent seen yet are really good, and Eragon is one of the best. A 10 year old boy wrote the book and he was about 14 when they made the movie. Oh, someother movies that I forgot to add are...

Starwars &
    Harry Potter

7. vene

vene New Member

SW is one of my all time favorites. I like Episoe IV the best. Harry Potter is really good too. Eragon is on cable alot so I'll have to make a point to see it. Is Hair Spray the one with John Travolta in it?

8. feather friend

:m39: Yes, you meen the one where he played a lady? Yep.

9. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I have a lot of favorites so it is hard to pick just one but I do love all the Harry Potter movies. I loved Raiders of the Lost Ark, too and I love musicals.