1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What kind of dog do you have?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, Mar 27, 2004.

1. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

I have 2 yorkies Missy & BoBo, 3 pugs Mugs, JazzieJ, Precious, 2 Mini schnauzers Lady schotz and sir barron. and a boxer named bABY whom i bottle raised.

2. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

I have 2 yorkies Missy & BoBo, 3 pugs Mugs, JazzieJ, Precious, 2 Mini schnauzers Lady schotz and sir barron. and a boxer named bABY whom i bottle raised.

3. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

i hit the button too many times sorry

4. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: I have two papillons and I love the breed, Max is 18 months and Rosco is 6 months and they are brothers (same mother & father) different litters. Max is very gentle and Rosco is the crazy one. :p The colors are tri-colored, consider sable and white but they have some black too.

Max is 11 lbs and Rosco is 4lbs, Rosco was the runt of his litter, he will maybe be 6 lbs tops (maybe only 5, not sure) they are best friends, they play ALL the time.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

here is a picture of the boys two months ago, I have to upload new ones to show...... :eek: :eek: :eek: :love_y_t_much: [​IMG]

5. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

6. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

7. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

8. MyDixie

MyDixie New Member

my baby

I have a eight and a half week peke-a-poo who keeps me very busy, but she is the most precious animal I have ever seen. I took pictures yesterday and I am trying to figure out the digital camera :D

9. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

OMG I have seen the cutiest babies (puppies) on this site I can't believe how cute they all are, makes me want to have another. :eek: :eek:

To M :kiss_her: ichelle-That baby was so precious, and I also was wondering if you or someone could tell me how to post a picture and not a web address.

To Kristine-I would say peke too, how adorable those pictures, where did you get them taken, I want some.....

To Shady Baby Girl-your daughter is absolutly adorable, you are ganna be in trouble when she gets older OMG you are, those eyes are amazing, p.s. your pups are cute too...

I just love all your puppies :kiss_heart:

I love to see all the pictures.....I just want to kiss them they are soo cute....

10. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

My dog is Rusty.... a mini doxy/terrier(JRT maybe?) mix. He weighs aprox 12 lbs., and is my little bundle of unending energy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

pam~

:eek: What a cutie!!! :eek:

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Hiya Pam! Welcome to the "little section" of Auspet! hehe... I voted lots and lots for Rusty last month when he was trying to win that website contest. :( I still think the other people cheated...hehe...

13. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

I have 2 Yorkies Missy and Bobo(brat dog) Missy is 7years old, weighs 5.5lbs and bobo is 8 months old and weighs 3.5 lbs.
    My hubby has 2 Mini Schnauzers Lady schotzIII weighs 16lbs and 2 yrs old and Sir barron is 3 years old and 17 lbs.
    We also have 3 pugs, one black Precious she is 1yr old and weighs 13.5 lbs, Jazzie J. 1 1/2 yr old and 15 lbs, and mugsley franklin is 1 1/2 year old and 17lbs.
    and one boxer that the mother kicked out of the litter and i bottle fed she is 3 years old and weighs about 90 lbs . named baby.
    and yes i love dogs. Hubby says i'd bring them all home if he'd let me. Everytime i see one he is rihgt behind me saying no maggie as im saying aweeeee.

14. Jody

Jody New Member

15. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Your destiny looks just like out baby dee i will post later off to deliver pup and ball game. so cute they all are.

16. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

[​IMG] Nate, Boss, and baby Dee . boss and baby dee is mixed also they are the cutest things i tell them they have my perm and my tan.