1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Where does everyone live?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Mix Breed lover, Oct 20, 2004.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

i was there too in july. was it from the cleveland airport?
    i've been to blossom many times in the past. saw james taylor, blood sweat and tears, carpenters, orchestra concerts, john denver.

2. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Im from Massachusetts and Iv'e never moved

(GO SOX)

3. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

I'm fro Southern Indiana. A small town of 200 where they grow watermelons. We live in the country Johnson is the name of the town but only have an elevator and a dumpster.lol so our address is Owensville. We have lived in Chicago Heights, Southern Illinois, Texas, Southern California, At the time my hubby was a union millwright. Then one day i ask why he didnt get a real job. So now he hauls parts for Phynoix Transporation for \Toyatoa. sorry on spelling. We want to visit Odessa or San Antonio Texas when we can and see how we like it . One daughter lives in la the other in new york and some in virgina.

4. horse_child

horse_child New Member

I live in a little mining town in Montana. there are about 1,200 people here. we just got an ice cream truck and we are syched! (spell) the lowest temp we can get (at my house anyway) is -80 and the highest is about 90. i live out in the boonies i guess you can say. i love small towns!

5. heaven

heaven New Member

i live in new york, out on long island

6. oso

oso New Member

I LIVE IN DETROIT, MI. I GREW UP AND LIVED HERE ALL MY LIFE. :D
    I LOVE IT HERE , WELL I LIKE IT ALOT, COULDN'T IMAGINE LIVING ANYWHERE ELSE. I LOVE THAT WE GET ALL 4 SEASONS.

7. Mix Breed lover

Mix Breed lover New Member

smokey, I live in a tiny little town called Quincy. Ever hear of Bellefontaine? It's 13 miles from there. I grew up In Bellefontaine. All of my family lives in the area. My Dad is still in the house I grew up in. Bellefontaine is the highest point in Ohio. It also has the first concrete street in the United States and the shortest street in the world. We have a lot of corn fields and soy bean fields. My husband is from West Virginia and he misses the mountains. Where is Cuyahoga falls? I have never heard of it.

8. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

I live in Lackawanna, NY (Buffalo) and our winters stink :( but or summers are awesome :lol: it is nice becuase we have all four seasons. Right now all the leaves are changing and it is such a nice sight to see. Yellow, redish, orange leaves are nice. But I will be in FT Lauderdale on Thursday for a long weekend vacation. :eek: :eek:

9. Beth

Beth New Member

Born in Wheeling,W.Va...now live in Wisconsin. We always had cats and then someone was getting rid of a doxie they didnt want anymore and 5yrs old and we said what the heck.....
    Its the best thing we ever did and we now have a 10 week old doxie puppy....I think we went off the deep end!

10. TIEGUY

TIEGUY New Member

where does everyone live

i live in jacksonville beach florida with my two expensive teenagers three dogs, a crazy cat and everyone gets to do whatever they want, organized chaois.

11. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

horsechild - It gets -80 where you live?! That is amazing. Coldest it gets here is around 20.

I forgot...I lived in New Orleans for a very short period of time. The food is very, very good. God I love red beans & rice. Can't find it anywhere around here. or at least anywhere that makes it decent.

And I lived in Flagstaff Arizona for a short time too. I liked it there too.

12. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

I'm in Calgary Alberta (Canada, ey?) hehe
    Last winter the coldest span lasted about a week and it was -50 C. I don't know the conversion in F,sorry. But DAMN was it cold. The whole city was pretty much shut down. Tow trucks made a fortune though!!

13. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

BULLY I missed you!!!!!!!!

14. smokey

smokey New Member

mix breed lover,
    yes i've been to bellefontaine!! my sister lived there and taught school there. beautiful rolling green hills there. is the town of degraff near there?
    cuyahoga falls is a suburb of akron in the northeast part of ohio.

15. smokey

smokey New Member

about degraff i wanted to add when i was a kid i went to a camp near there called "rollicking hills." it was run by friends of my mom.

16. lil96

lil96 New Member

I grew up in between 2 towns in Northern Virginia (although after I went to college I found out that only the area around DC is to be called Northern Virginia, even though everything in my area was called No. VA this or that) anyway. I moved to Blacksburg, which is Southwestern VA (again another problem with the name, people always mistake Southwestern VA for South- West Virginia) That is where VA Tech is (any college football fans?) I lived in Fayetteville/ Oak Hill - New River Gorge area in West Virginia for a while, which has the best white water rafting!
    But last year (actually I just hit my one year mark) I moved here, München (Munich) Germany. We live in the city, but because the house has been in my husbands family for so long we have a very large yard with a big huge tall fence so I feel like we live in the country. But if everything goes as planned we will move back to USA in January.

17. Mix Breed lover

Mix Breed lover New Member

Oh my goodness smokey, that is so funny. Degraff is the town right next to Quincy. My sister lives in Degraff and my daughters school is there. Where did your sister teach school in Bellefontaine? It really is a small world. I think I know what camp ground your talking about. There are several around here.

18. smokey

smokey New Member

i can't remember the name of the school, but she taught junior high age learning disabled kids.
    i think she got some kind of teacher of the year award. her last name was kimble. it would have been beginning in around 1979. i think they lived in bellefontaine around 10 years. she doesn't live there now.
    the camp thing was a farm these people owned that they ran as a summer camp for kids. their last name was Smithers. it was a blast. now they raise llamas on the land.
    wow, no kidding a small world!!! so cool.

19. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

This ia a\neat topic. I live in Chattanooga, TN. Born and raised here.