1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Which one do YOU think......

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by NickSter7715, Aug 15, 2006.

1. NickSter7715

NickSter7715 New Member

:eek: Ok....I thought of a few names for my new pet finches. If its not too much trouble, out of these 3 names, I'd like YOU to vote on wich one you like the best. Once I have 10 votes total, the one that got the most votes will win. thanks!!! =]

-----Buster and Dusty----------Gadget and Gizmo----------Smokey and Bandit-----
    -------------0------------------------------0---------------------------------0-----------------

2. Zeppy`s mom

Zeppy`s mom New Member

I really like Gadget and Gizmo! :y_the_best: :) O:) :p

3. NickSter7715

NickSter7715 New Member

4. tinkand bell

tinkand bell New Member

names for your finches

My vote is definitely for Gadget and Gizmo.

5. NickSter7715

NickSter7715 New Member

6. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Yep me too... Gadget and Gizmo..

7. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Has to be Gadget and Gizmo

8. NickSter7715

NickSter7715 New Member

9. NickSter7715

NickSter7715 New Member

Well, It's been over a week, and I only got 4 votes, I needed 10. So I just decided to name them gadget and gizmo, htose names were the only names that anybody voted for, so gadget and gozmo it is!!!!!

:y_the_best:

10. NickSter7715

NickSter7715 New Member

Well, It's been over a week, and I only got 4 votes, I needed 10. So I just decided to name them gadget and gizmo, htose names were the only names that anybody voted for, so gadget and gozmo it is!!!!!

:y_the_best: