1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Which treats will your dog flip for?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by :o)rosie:o), Jan 15, 2005.

1. :o)rosie:o)

:o)rosie:o) New Member

Just curious, which brands & what treats do you give your babys?
    Rosie's first visit to the vet we got a free bag of treats but they ran out of dog treats so we came home with a bag of cat treats,she still loves them :m33: the vet assured me she wouldn't turn into a cat. She also eats Schmacko's role up's & natures gift treats.

2. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

Maya loves Authority Liver Treats (we use those while training) And her favorite hard biscuit is Blue Dog Premium Low Fat Dog Biscuits. They're all natural. Peanut butter is her favorite. And she loves the compressed rawhides we get from Trader Joe's. You get six of them for two dollars. They're medium size.

Tracie

3. myshihpoo

myshihpoo New Member

My dog prefers the chewy/beef type of treat. He loves the Nutro chicken/lamb sticks and canine carryouts. The canine carryouts worked perfectly for training ,because you could break them up in small pieces. He also likes the eukanuba biscuits and nutro biscuits too.

4. nern

nern New Member

My dogs will do anything for Natural balance meat rolls. I cut the roll up into little bite-sized squares and put them in a baggie.....they last a long time this way. :y_the_best:

5. abbeys-mom

abbeys-mom New Member

Hello,

I think that Abbey's favourite treat is cheese, or hot dog pcs!
    Actual dog treats, her favourite would be tehdried liver, it comes in a silver bag. I don't have any right now, or I would give you the name...

IMO, I don't think it is very good to give your dog cat treats, I am not sure why, but I know I read somewhere that dogs should not eat cat food, so treats wouuld possibly be the same.

6. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

Molly likes Greenies, Mother Hubbard dog biscuits, Bil-jac liver treats, Natural Balance rolls, and Nylabone Healthy Edibles bacon flavored bones.

7. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

My dogs like canine carryouts from walmart. They come in bacon , beef, chicken , and beef & cheese flavors and are 97 cents a bag.

8. nern

nern New Member

Another nice treat that I forgot about until I bought a bag last weekend are the Merrick beef squares (beef lung). I think my dogs might like these better than the NB meat rolls I mentioned in my previous post.

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Natural Balance meat roll and Waggin train chicken tenders. Nutso over them.