1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION?!

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by lemondrop, Jun 17, 2004.

1. lemondrop

lemondrop New Member

:( i have 2 11 month budgies. i tamed them when i got them but then my life got very busy for a couple of months. now they are scared of people and fly away, can i tame them again, if so, how?

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi yes you can re tame them the way you did last time just take it slow dont worry they dont hate you or anything like that its just with you having a busy life they werent handled as much so it should not take too long to get them back the way they were.

mike

3. lemondrop

lemondrop New Member

thank you so much, so just take it slow, right?

4. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi yeah take it slow and they will go back to the way they used to be.

Good luck and please let me know how they get on.

mike

5. lemondrop

lemondrop New Member

6. Nameless

Nameless New Member

In addition, it is possible that it "could" be much easier if you tamed them separately, but the way you did it before should be fine!

7. lemondrop

lemondrop New Member

PLEASE HELP! I DON KNOW WHAT TO DO!

:( I HAVE 2 YEAR OLD BUDGIES AND THEY HAVE BONDED WITH EACH OTHER! IT'S GOTTEN TO POINT WHERE YOU CAN'T EVEN TUCH THEM! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I DONT WANT TO GET RID OF ONE OF THEM!! PLEASE HELP!

8. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi this is the problem with birds once they have bonded with another they dont usually like being bothered by us humans.

If you take one away they usually get so upset and stressed they start plucking themselves and not eating and so on.

All you can do is keep trying to tame them again are they male and female as it is going to be alot harder as the female will either be coming into breeding condition or is already ready to breed.

mike

9. deadletter04

deadletter04 New Member

Yes You can

Yes, you can tame your budgies agaaain! I could take a little time, It may not... But you can tame them again :eek: