1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Worried about guppy fry...

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by hollygirl9087, May 4, 2005.

1. hollygirl9087

hollygirl9087 New Member

Ok so i have had my 3 guppy fry for 3 months of yesterday :D ...they are very small still and are not the size they should be according to other sources...they also show no sign of color...am i doing something wrong?? I also lost the 4th fry because it had NO fins...my other girl is due soon but i'm not excited fearing that something i am doing is very wrong :cry: ...pleaz help!!
    when is a good time to release my fry? I have a frog and fear he/she (not sure which) might eat them.
    ~*~Holly-Girl~*~

2. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

what are your readings?? probablly too high or low of something or another. do a few water changes and see what happens, if nothing totally remove the tank contents and water and scrub the thing and use a strainer to clean the gravle. hope this helps :|