1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

wow shihpoo heaven here

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by onlyashihpoowilldo, Apr 24, 2008.

1. onlyashihpoowilldo

onlyashihpoowilldo New Member

I'm Cheryl 41 from Cape Breton Nova Scotia Canada , I received the best birthday present, a person could get this year a wonderful 8 week old shih poo puppy. I can't begin to tell you how much he has changed my life in the last four weeks since I have had him. Bear is very social and gets loads of attention everywhere we go. People just love him!! I have severe fibromyalgia so I have spent a lot of time the last couple of years close to home and I had found myself become suddenly shy and disconnected and Bear has changed all that. I smile more, I laugh a lot and he makes me enjoy all my good days so much more and even the bad days seem Bearable pardon the pun. Bear also has a pet tabby cat called susieQ although she comes first Bear rules the pecking order lol!!
    I am so shocked how many people have them here i have searched for info everywhere this is awesome!

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Congratulations on your new pup and welcome to Auspet!!! Animals are wonderful companions and they always seem to know when you are in need of some attention.... I'm glad to hear that Bear has helped you emotionally!!
    :eek: hope to see some pictures and more posts from you...

3. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Was he an adoptive :eek: :eek:
    Many years of happiness :eek: :eek:
    And welcome to the forum :y_the_best: