1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Yay! Petsmart $.99 treats!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by tuttifrutti, Mar 30, 2006.

1. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

The past few weeks when I have gone to Petsmart for all of my crickets, mice, dog and kitty supplies, etc. I have noticed that they have a variety of treats up on display in the front, with at least 3 different types being on sale for $.99. I've started when I walk in, checking out the $.99 treats and usually buying some. It's been awesome! While Ranger and Snickers like just about any treat you throw at them, this has given me a chance to try several different types so that I find treats that they really respond to. So far their favorites have been the Canine Carry Out Chicken and the Riblets. Training has gone SO much farther, although I do make them do a lot more work for one little treat, since Snickers was putting on a little weight for various reasons. I don't know if all of the Petsmarts do this, but I would assume that at least most of them would.