1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

YEA! Sarge is eating!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pleasehelpmypup, May 20, 2004.

1. pleasehelpmypup

pleasehelpmypup New Member

:eek: Wow! What a difference a day makes! Sarge is eating, drinking, playing, running, barking, being naughty! (which, strangely enough, I missed!) He has even put on some of his missing pounds. He was not a happy puppy during the I.V. this morning, but, that is good too. I am still having trouble with him wanting to eat what he should and the amount. He acts like he's never been sick! But, we are staying the course and it looks like we made it!!!!! :0018:

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: great news, sounds like sarge is making a great recovery

honeybear

3. Rene

Rene New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :0018: thats wonderful and what a great mommy you are to nurse him back to health you are great. When my Nala got parvo she had to stay at the hosiptal thank goodness they let me make payments it was over 1500.00 she stayed in the hosiptal for a week they said she was to sick for me to care for her at home she also recovered also. you did a great job hugs to you and give sarge a kiss from us

Rene

4. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

WTG sarge Happy to hear you recovered :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

THAT IS WONDERFUL !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

6. pleasehelpmypup

pleasehelpmypup New Member

Oh yes, it's official. Sarge is back! I could not find him last night, so, as I entered the family room, I simply followed the trail of socks from the laundry basket I had been folding. There he was, sock in mouth and all innocent eyes! I've never been so happy to have my socks stolen! I am going to change my sign on name to Sargesmom. So, please don't forget me! Thanks for the kisses and hugs sent our way. I will pass them on for sure!

7. Rene

Rene New Member

thats great sargesmom now you can take pictures of him so we can see him also :) and don't you just love how they steal the laundry they are so funny yesterday i came home and all my underware were in the living room spread out all over the place. Funny thing is i bought a hamper with a lid so that doesnt happen but the little brats reach threw the air holes and pull them out lol